About the Training Course
2-year free virtual online course on regulatory science in drug development for childhood cancer. There are two versions of the training course- an introductory version and a full version. There will be a total of 6 modules spread across the two years:
- The introductory course will include one 1.5hr webinar for each module
- The full course will include four 1.5hr webinars for each module as well as quizzes, Q&A opportunities.
Applications are now closed.
- Overview of pediatric oncology-life cycle drug development
- Coordinators Karsten Nysom (Rigshospitalet) & Nick Bird (SKC-UK)
- Preclinical Drug Development
- Coordinators Peter Adamson (Sanofi) & Teresa de Rojas (ACCELERATE)
- Early phase development
- Coordinators Delphine Heenen (Kick Cancer) & Lucas Moreno (UAB)
- Late phase development
- Coordinators Dominik Karres (EMA) & Leona Knox (SKC-UK)
- From clinical development to clinical use
- Coordinators Anja Schiel (NoMA) & Gilles Vassal (ACCELERATE)
- How to accelerate the process?
- Coordinators Andy Pearson (ACCELERATE) & Raphael Rousseau (Neogene)